UMW Blogs Support
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): A list of common issues and solutions that may help you find an answer to your questions. If your question is not listed here, use the contact form to report your issue.
- A step-by-step guide for WordPress: An extensive guide to the publishing framework of WordPress. Offering a detailed overview of the administrative backend of this application.
- 10 Ways to use UMW Blogs: A list of ten ideas to use UMW Blogs for teaching, learning, and beyond. Featuring examples from throughout the UMW community.
- Courses Fall 2013: List of Courses using UMW Blogs during the Fall 2013 Semester. For a list of all courses using UMW Blogs since 2008 see the comprehensive list here.
- You can find professor Steve Greenlaw's wiki here.
- And you can find Professor Chris Foss's wikis here.
- Find Prof. Matthew Johnson's Long Civil Rights Movement Course here
- Find Prof. Matthew Johnson's History of Human Rights course here
- Jim Groom's Hardboiled Syllabus, Fall 2012
- Jim Groom's Hardboiled Course Calendar, Fall 2012
- Jeff McClurken's US History in Film, Fall 2012
- Jeff McClurken's Remembering the American Civil War, Spring 2013
- Jeff McClurken's US Women's History to 1870, Fall 2013
- Jeff McClurken's History of US Mental Institutions, Fall 2013
- Voice Thread Tutorial Voice Thread Tutorial
- Literary Journals Resources Literary Journals